Still very thankful this week. One regret is while I'm very thankful and have been happy this week, I did not talk to God as much as I really should have and that bothers me. Not just because I am putting the source of my happiness only on what's going on in my life, but I missed out the blessing of thanking Him and learning from His wisdom in our conversations.
So one song that I have come to like very much recently is Chris Tomlin's We Fall Down, which is sung in the language of Botswana. Just makes me think of how God is present not just in this country, but everywhere in the world. Below are the lyrics.
Re o bama
Re i koba
Naong tsa go Jesu
Lo lorato
Le legolo
Naong tsa go Jesu
O boitshepo, boitshepo
O boitshepo, boitshepo
O boitshepo, boitshepo
O kwana
********************************************************
We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of
Mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
Is the Lamb
No comments:
Post a Comment