Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sixth Week of 2010

In midst of many blessings I have had, it is easy to forget that life is no cakewalk and one must work hard for anything worthwhile. Why do I need to do a full-day interview for this program that I am applying for? Don't they know that I'm a hard worker and am passionate about what they are trying to achieve? God, why can't you make it happen just with a snap of fingers?

Once I calm down after these frustrating moments, I am glad that He has been reminding me about growing as His child. 1 John 1:10 tells us that we young men are strong, the Word of God abides in us and we have overcome the Evil One. So these words from Jeremiah will suffice: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope (29:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment