Hello, I'm back. Daddy, you refreshed me even though I did nothing to deserve it. My heart is at peace even though it tries to feel overwhelmed. Thank you for working through special people in my life to remind me that I am that good person that You created. In the end, it is that person whom You made, and You living inside me, that will get anything good done in this life. Please shape and mold me to become a person who is more steady and calm while passionate. I am so silly to assume even for a milli-second that I can change anything by myself, which is the root cause of my frustrations and shutdown.
Daddy, it's good to be back. I plan on writing to you much more. Ah, yes, and our conversations =) I need to talk to you about that girl, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment