Sunday, November 28, 2010

Forty Eighth Week of 2010

48...only four more to go to the 52nd week of 2010 and then I"ll be closing the page on 2010.

I read Psalm 8 this morning because I had memorized it before and my memory hasn't retained it =(. It reminded me of who He is...His majesty and my infinitesimal presence. "What is man that you are mindful of him and the son of man that you care for him?" But in Matthew 10:29-31, I am reminded that God of universe and all there was, is, and to be cares for me individually and pull me through.

At the end, I'm like that student studying Greek stuck on a very difficult chapter in my life-long lesson--an analogy courtesy of a certain Mr. Lewis in his exposition, Weight of Glory.

So there it is. Here WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment