And I am grateful for my caring sister, loving girlfriend and nourishing friends. Looking back, I am just speechless at how intentional, marvelous and gracious was His planting me at Emmanuel nearly five years ago. And it still continues...how exciting I should be for the upcoming roads, bumps and all.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Ninth Symphony, 2011
Fatigue weighs heavily on me, but I am refreshed. I am truly thankful to be reminded that God loved me and still loves me--in spite of myself. It was really good to connect with old and new friends, but all of that mattered because I was reminded of community in context of God's relationship with me. My issues--sins, complexes, insecurity and desire to seek significance--will continue throughout life, but Jesus' death on the cross for me shall never change. A prayer of gratitude for His eternal grace in moments of struggle rather than a mere prayer for His strength to help me overcome sin is quite earth-shattering to me. Yet it makes so much sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment